Intern at William Reaves | Sarah Foltz Fine Art
Thank you for your interest in interning with William Reaves | Sarah Foltz Fine Art! We welcome the additional assistance in the gallery and love to help students or young professionals further develop their knowledge of the arts and expand upon their real-world experience in the art world. Please review the eligibility requirements below.
Our interns have the opportunity to:
- Enhance learning by gaining first-hand experience working on one (or more) meaningful project(s) under the guidance of experienced art professionals.
- Discover one (or more) mentor(s) who can provide perspective about educational paths and professional goals in the arts.
- Broaden understanding of careers in the arts community, specifically the for-profit sector, and interrelated areas of gallery operations, and art fairs or events.
- Enjoy fellowship with other art lovers during gallery openings and events.
- Receive Academic Credit
- Interns wishing to receive academic credit are responsible for ensuring all necessary paperwork is complete with their college or university. If WRFA personnel must complete paperwork, it is the interns’ responsibility to bring the paperwork to our attention.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship opportunity. To apply, please send an email with an attached cover letter and résumé as a Microsoft Word document or PDF. Email materials to: email@example.com
Applicants are acknowledged via email, upon receipt of materials. No phone calls, please.